[Pharo-project] Spec Enhancement Request

Benjamin benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:25:22 EDT 2012

I can do it quickly, but now I am working on something big for Spec which should be released soon and it takes all my time :)

I will try to finish and release during the weekend and integrate the drag and drop at the beginning of next week :)

Thank you for all your feedback and your interest for Spec :)

Ebn