[Pharo-project] R: Pharo 1.4 "Summer" released!

Helene Bilbo thereluctantprogrammer at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 18 16:36:28 EDT 2012

Thank you so much for the "Summer Release". It's really a pleasure to work
with it and a great improvement over the first official 1.4 release.

Lorenzo wrote

> I have had a second problem that, very likely, depends on me: after
> installing Seaside I was not able to start the server in the activation
> window; can you help me?

Do you mean the "Seaside Control Panel" when you say "activation window"?
For me it never did work in 1.4, also before this release. I start and stop
the Server Adaptors in a workspace.