[Pharo-project] R: Pharo 1.4 "Summer" released!

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Wed Jul 18 15:25:39 EDT 2012

Hi Esteban,

I tried the 1.4 version and I found a very small problem: in the Author
Identification window of Help Browser the cancel button does not work.

I have had a second problem that, very likely, depends on me: after
installing Seaside I was not able to start the server in the activation
window; can you help me?

Grazie

Lorenzo

  _____