[Pharo-project] RE : [ANN] The Jejak Trace framework

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Wed Jul 18 13:59:26 EDT 2012

Yes. It would be easy to do.

How it would work as Jejak is now. Trace as it is, scan the trace with an AST visitor (or just the reference on all branches in the original code). Jejak provides: the probe writer for traces, an AST visitor to relate a trace event to the original source code, and trace visitors (for trace transformation and filtering).

Thierry