[Pharo-project] Last failing test on Linux | Issue 6364

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Wed Jul 18 12:40:50 EDT 2012

On 18 Jul 2012, at 17:49, Marcus Denker wrote:

> On Jul 18, 2012, at 4:58 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:
>
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6364
>>
>> Who has access to the build server via command line and can have a look ?
>
> So we checked and installed the openssl package for 32 bit, updated the openssl package...
> but it still fails.
>
> We will continue to investigate.
>
> 	Marcus

Is it an Ubuntu/Debian machine ? Did you do

	sudo apt-get install libssl0.9.8:i386

There is something strange with the libssl version too, if I remember correctly.

There is a way to check the link dependencies of an executable, ld I believe…

To test you could use something like this:

$ cat test-zn-zdc.st
FileStream stdout nextPutAll: (ZnClient new get: 'https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/public-stfx-eu/test-2050.txt'); cr.
Smalltalk quitPrimitive.

$ ./bin/CogVM -vm-display-null -vm-sound-null Pharo-2.0.image test-zn-zdc.st
Transfer test file of size 2050 bytes.
Line 1
Line 2
Line 3