[Pharo-project] [update 2.0] #20223

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Jul 18 09:20:51 EDT 2012

Pavel Krivanek-3 wrote

>> Issue 6406:     [BUG]: FileDialogWindow: Open on Absolute Path
>>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6406
>
> The test is failing on Mac

I downloaded Pharo-2.0-AfterRunningTests.zip, and the test passes on my Mac.

The error message in the report is useless. When I get out of work, I'll
change #comparingStringBetween:and: to use the #fullPrintString instead of
limiting it to 10 characters, so we can see what the heck is going on when
tests fail on Jenkins. In the UI, the window title will truncate anyway, so
there's no loss I can see.

Sean