[Pharo-project] Spec questions

Benjamin benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:38:31 EDT 2012

It's already in the Pharo 2.0 image :)

I will provide examples soon :)

Basically you can have your living ComposableModel, send

self needRebuild: false. "To specify not to rebuild the widget but to update it, maybe the name sucks :)"
self buildWithSpec "if you use the same layout"
or more interesting
self buildWithSpecLayout: aLayout "where a Layout is a SpecLayout"

So you can dynamically create a spec layout, and rebuild your view with it

Ben