[Pharo-project] [BUG]: Zinc-HTTP-SvenVanCaekenberghe.285 GoferRepositoryError

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun Jul 15 11:38:41 EDT 2012

On Jul 15, 2012, at 6:45 AM, "Sven Van Caekenberghe [via Smalltalk]" <ml-node+s1294792n4640044h52 at n4.nabble.com> wrote:
> for some reason the first Zn related operation fails
Here's another weird bit of info... in the snippet I posted, if I load the http package and the metacello config in two separate doIts, it works. If I try to do both in one doIt, it fails.

btw. Wtf is a "GoferRepositoryError: 2"?!

Thanks for looking into this. The changes between 284 and 285 were so minor, it seems like this should be easier. My totally unsubstantiated hunch... the only thing the signal class was added and we've been working on system change notifications... could that have anything to do with it? The two doIts thing leads me to believe the bug is in the kernel, outside of zinc...

Sean