[Pharo-project] RE : Question on 2.0 : shortcuts for menu items

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Sat Jul 14 08:54:43 EDT 2012

So far, under Linux/Ubuntu at least, Cmd+r is Alt+r, and Ctrl+r is another code (gives you $r usually on 1.4 except in the OmniBrowser).

By the way, Alt has a tendancy

De : pharo-project-bounces at lists.gforge.inria.fr [pharo-project-bounces at lists.gforge.inria.fr] de la part de Guillermo Polito [guillermopolito at gmail.com]
Date d'envoi : samedi 14 juillet 2012 13:07
À : Pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Objet : Re: [Pharo-project] Question on 2.0 : shortcuts for menu items

Be careful that Cmd r is used for rename in Nautilus also...  Maybe for reformat code something like cmd shift f can be used ($f cmd shift).