[Pharo-project] Keymapping - Class vs. Instance Targets

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Jul 13 15:35:58 EDT 2012

may be we should get
	an instance variable plus a class variable
	by default the instance variable points to the class var
	and all the method use only the instance var
=> we can have sharing via the class var and instance based specific customization because there is the instance var
and the user can copy the class var contents and modify it.

Stef