[Pharo-project] Keymapping - Class vs. Instance Targets

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri Jul 13 11:10:25 EDT 2012

I've run into a lot of trouble implementing the vim bindings because morph
instances don't make local copies of the class's maps, so there's no way to
override class defaults in an instance. For example, for a particular
instance, I can't detach a category that is attached to the class without
detaching it from all instances, which I think will not work anyway because
existing instances don't pick up those changes.

Sean