[Pharo-project] IMPORTANT: Issue 6351: FileReference>>deleteAll follows symlinks in 1.4

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Thu Jul 12 12:37:24 EDT 2012

This is a fun one to find out about by accident... Hey, what happened to my
temporary variable names? Oh, they're decompiled because my image folder was
deleted while deleting my home folder because the folder being deleted
contained a symlink to it.

Thank god for backups... and that it was deleting alphabetically, so mostly
rarely-changed config files were deleted (i think/hope)...

Pharo1.4
Latest update: #14448

'/path/to/dir' asFileReference deleteAll.
* If the link is valid, it follows it and keeps deleting
* If not, it claims the link file doesn't exist.