[Pharo-project] Spec questions

Goubier Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Wed Jul 11 10:22:12 EDT 2012

How to participate then ?

Will it be possible to do maybe a simple, but "live" painter ?

My first contact with Morphic to do a few gui elements (such as
rewritting the Nautilus GUI :-P) found the interface to be on the
confusing side (multiple morphs doing the same thing, complex
instantiation interface on average).

Thierry

--
Thierry Goubier