[Pharo-project] [Jenkins] New issue status for real problems.

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:14:13 EDT 2012

On 2012-07-11, at 15:02, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On Jul 11, 2012, at 11:05 AM, Camillo Bruni wrote:
>
>> That was a weird bug... but I fixed it.
>> We need a Debugger for the announcement system!
> What do you mean?
> Because what I know is that debugging the test of announcement can be a pain because registrations are done in another world.

the problem is, that on:fork: and co are used in the WeakMessageSends
and thus lose the complete reference to where they came from..

>> I tried to refactoring a bit so you can get a clue what's going on when stepping through with the debugger…
>
> What you describe is more related to the state of the debugger and yes it was on our todo to fix the debugger.

no no, when you do SubscriptionRegistry >> #deliver:
you create a complete copy of the subscriptions collection.
This is not very useful, since you can filter them while copying => less items to copy, easier to inspect