[Pharo-project] Spec questions
stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Jul 11 08:58:08 EDT 2012
The plan is the following:
- focus on really added value:
- dynamic spec (and ben did it already). We should be able to build mac os x like finder engine
- focus on four/five items (buttons, list, trees, text area)
- build a first complete UIPainter something that can be used to
place widgets on the screen and wire them.
- we started to look again at UIBuilder in 1.0 to get what could be reused
(for now we will probably drop the event aspect)
- ideally the panes for widgets settings should be generated automatically
based on some kind of meta description or spec of the widgets so that we can
- continue to rewrite all the tools with Spec. ChangeSorter and dualChangeSorter got into
- continue the chapter.
- probably some videos.
Now if people want to help, there are welcome.
I think that we need more users. A typical task would be to rewrite the MC tools.
> Do we have Spec examples for
> - menues
> - lists with icons
> - trees
> already? What is the state and overall
> plan for the near future.
More information about the Pharo-dev