[Pharo-project] Spec questions

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Jul 11 08:58:08 EDT 2012

The plan is the following:

	- focus on really added value:
		- dynamic spec (and ben did it already). We should be able to build mac os x like finder engine

		- focus on four/five items (buttons, list, trees, text area)
			- build a first complete UIPainter something that can be used to
			place widgets on the screen and wire them.
			- we started to look again at UIBuilder in 1.0 to get what could be reused
			(for now we will probably drop the event aspect)
			- ideally the panes for widgets settings should be generated automatically
			based on some kind of meta description or spec of the widgets so that we can
			move faster

		- continue to rewrite all the tools with Spec. ChangeSorter and dualChangeSorter got into
		production.

	- continue the chapter.
	- probably some videos.

Now if people want to help, there are welcome.
I think that we need more users. A typical task would be to rewrite the MC tools.