[Pharo-project] ConfigurationOfMemcached

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Tue Jul 10 17:00:26 EDT 2012

On 10 Jul 2012, at 22:10, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> Part of the higher level clients depend on ReferenceStream so those tests fail on Pharo 2.0 - I don't really use that part, but I might try to fix that later.

Name: ConfigurationOfMemcached-SvenVanCaekenberghe.2
Author: SvenVanCaekenberghe
Time: 10 July 2012, 10:57:55.284 pm
UUID: e22701ab-faf4-4a32-9226-b650a53b7007
Ancestors: ConfigurationOfMemcached-SvenVanCaekenberghe.1

fixed serialize/materialize problems by dynamically using Fuel or ReferenceStream;
changed MDCacheDBClient server spec to use the default;
updated stable to 2