[Pharo-project] ConfigurationOfPharoVM

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:16:01 EDT 2012

PharoVM configuration names are following this rule:

pharoversion-buildversion

so, 2.0-1 is the first build made for pharo 2.0...

something like that. Yeah, I don't like the numbering, but I also don't like the M.m (Major.minor) standard, because we don't know what is major and what minor... so, right now is just 1.9 then 2.0 without actually having a major change.. and it is confusing, because it looks like important, but actually it does not means anything at all :)

Esteban