[Pharo-project] Squeaksource3

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat Jul 7 12:18:43 EDT 2012

Tobias Pape wrote

>> * How do I remove a package I just uploaded by mistake?
> If you are admin of the package (which you are, if you
> created the project) you can navigate to the package (view the
> version, IIRC) and click 'delete'. Due to caching, it may take a while
> to propagate.

Oh, I see it now. I didn't see it before because there is something going on
with the layout on Safari. If the text is set too small, the actions sidebar
moves to the bottom right, waaaaaaay far awash from the
thing-being-acted-on. I'm attaching a screenshot to Nabble
http://forum.world.st/file/n4638997/Screen_Shot_2012-07-07_at_12.00.53_PM.png

It's probably a Safari bug (does not happen in Firefox 12.0), but the issue
is http://code.google.com/p/squeaksource3/issues/detail?id=94

Tobias Pape wrote

> If you have direct issues, use http://code.google.com/p/squeaksource3/

Okay, I created 3, including this one, slow search, and permalinks for
issues

Thanks!
Sean