[Pharo-project] [ANN]: Vim Shortcuts for Nautilus (Proof-of-concept)

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat Jul 7 12:10:51 EDT 2012

Guillermo Polito wrote

> The thing is what you understand by default :)
> I think we need to find some use cases that need this kind of behavior, so
> we build the right abstraction...

Ah, yes! I was thinking that there was some standard set that
PluggableXxxTextMorphYyy's got by default that could be distinguished from
my modifications.

Let me play with the shortcut removal methods (if we can find them, hee
hee). That might be enough for now as long as I can hold onto the removed
shortcuts/categories and reattach them when I'm done...

Sean