[Pharo-project] getting ready to summer release of 1.4

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Fri Jul 6 12:01:08 EDT 2012

On 06/07/12 10:55 AM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
> ah, yes... links are:
>
> https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo%201.4/job/Pharo%201.4/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.4.zip
> https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo%201.4/job/Pharo%201.4/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.4-one-click.zip
>
>> Can you download and test, so I can prepare an official release next week?

I ran: ScriptLoader new cleanUpForProduction

The first time I tried the clean up, I got a debugger on:
   AnObsoleteOBBrowser
So I closed the browser, before trying again.

It worked the second time. The image went from 20.1 MB to 9.2 MB.
There were a few lines in the Transcript:

HeapTest>>testRemoveAllFoundIn(subCollection is shadowed)
HeapTest>>testRemoveAllError(subCollection is shadowed)
HeapTest>>testRemoveAll(subCollection is shadowed)
BagTest>>testCopyNonEmptyWith(element is shadowed)
BagTest>>testCopyEmptyWith(element is shadowed)Binding: AnObsoleteTestCase
Binding: AnObsoleteTestRunner
Binding: AnObsoleteConfigurationOfOmniBrowser
Binding: AnObsoleteConfigurationOfSpotlight
Binding: AnObsoleteHelpIcons
Binding: AnObsoleteHelpTopic
Binding: AnObsoleteRBSelectorEnvironment
Binding: AnObsoleteRBParser
Binding: AnObsoleteRBProgramNode
Binding: AnObsoleteSpotlight class