[Pharo-project] getting ready to summer release of 1.4

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:52:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

Today I finish the changes needed to release next update version of 1.4.
Yes, there are still bugs around.
Yes, there are still things that can be better.

But the purpose of this release is to provide some important fixes (integrated since three months to now) and add enhancements due to community feedback since 1.4 was released. Most important changes are the incorporation of OB, Spotlight and backport of 2.0 Configurations Browser.

Can you download and test, so I can prepare an official release next week?

Best,
Esteban