[Pharo-project] SSL plugins in Jenkins one click

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:41:14 EDT 2012

On 6 July 2012 14:57, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven at beta9.be> wrote:

> On 06 Jul 2012, at 14:36, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> Hard work?
>> What you mean?
>
> Yes, not for you ;-)
>
> Yes, the Linux version should be a good starting point, hopefully it is well written.
>
> OK, good luck then, be sure to let me/us know how it goes, I will help if I can, I am just a noob with the VM+Plugins.
>
> Sven

A library builds just fine under mingw on windoze..
So, its only a question of configuring things properly to make our SSL
plugin to use it.

I going for 2 weeks on vacation and i probably will be more time
offline than online..
so we return to that question after i come back.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.