[Pharo-project] SSL plugins in Jenkins one click

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:58:27 EDT 2012

yes... if it is just a matter of copy&paste, all the maintainability of the system become: nil...
now, we want to create a process that is reproducible and sustainably in time, and not just for a bunch of people (no matter how cool is that people, they might be not here tomorrow).

of course, that  makes the process has it's annoyances... but we hope to improve with effort (and time, but effort first :)

Esteban