[Pharo-project] Putting Cairo in the VM?

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:45:43 EDT 2012

On 5 July 2012 14:44, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
> Igor I loaded everything and… it nearly worked :)
>

> except
> First
>
>         This package depends on the following classes:
>                   MultiNewParagraph
>         You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
>                   drawOnAthensCanvas:bounds:

Yes, because it exists in my image, but not in 2.0 anymore (its in
deprecated pkg) :)
This is actually never implemented extension:

drawOnAthensCanvas: anAthensCanvas bounds: aRectangle
	self shouldBeImplemented.

because when i started it i had hope that we can use Paragraph for Athens..
No, the whole multinewparagraph/textscanner & rest will never work with athens.

so i will just remove it

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.