[Pharo-project] SSL plugins in Jenkins one click

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Thu Jul 5 09:40:46 EDT 2012

You are of course right, Torsten.

I am beginning to get *very* tired of this situation.

Has anybody ever tried downloading missing plugins from the image side and then install them ?
Can that be done (correctly), I mean does the VM have to restart then ?
What about needed permissions ?

If it can be done, I would be more than willing to write and integrate the necessary Smalltalk code, beginning with the SSL plugin.

Sven