[Pharo-project] Athens Mac os doc like animation

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 05:48:09 EDT 2012

On 5 July 2012 11:02, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:

> On Jul 5, 2012, at 9:53 AM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> ok..
>>
>> 1. fixed FFI dependency, just try to load same config of athens over again
>> (if in fresh image)..
>>
>> 2. the plugin search path change was not committed, we checked that
>> with Esteban,
>> neither NBCog, nor vanilla Cog VMs see freetype plugin..
>> lets wait till jenkins produce a new VM builds…
>
> Ok I really want to have fun with athens so tell when this is ok :)
>
> Stef

ok, the latest VM build seems to be working.
what i did:
1. download VM [
https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/NativeBoost/job/NB-Cog-Mac-Cocoa/28/artifact/NBCog.zip
]
2. downloaded 2.0 image
3. loaded ConfigurationOfAthens

4. doit: ConfigurationOfAthens loadVersion: '1.2.1'

5: doit: AthensFlakeDemo new openInWorld

and it works , as in here: https://vimeo.com/45137985

:)

--
Best regards,