[Pharo-project] Putting Cairo in the VM?

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 03:28:56 EDT 2012

On 5 July 2012 09:00, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5 July 2012 07:37, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
>> It is working?
>> Because when I tried to open my athens image it crashes.
>> Igor this is the image you program the animationMorph.
>>
>> Stef
>>

> I had no time to check the build yet..
> Will do it now.

ok.. the build is invalid..
it looks like the search path changes for vm plugins are not integrated/changed.

To determine that, you can simply open settings browser and in
appearance/freetype it should say that freetype available.

Will check that with Esteban.. i thought we already comitted that change.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.