[Pharo-project] Athens Mac os doc like animation

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:53:54 EDT 2012

On 4 July 2012 22:04, Fernando Olivero <fernando.olivero at usi.ch> wrote:
> Hi Stef, surely is happening because the path to the Cairo Lib changed.
>
> It used to in the MacPorts path, but now Igor is shipping NB vm's with Cairo.
> So we should change the following method.
>
> TCairoLibrary>>nbLibraryNameOrHandle
>         (NativeBoost platformId = NativeBoostConstants linux32PlatformId) ifTrue: [
>                 ^ '/usr/lib/libcairo.so'
>         ].
>         (NativeBoost platformId = NativeBoostConstants mac32PlaformId) ifTrue: [
>                 ^ '/opt/local/lib/libcairo.2.dylib'
>         ].
>         self error: 'define your own path'
>
> Fixing it now, will send the new method .

Yes, this needs to be changed..
I changed it in my image.. but not yet published new config.
This is because of new VM(s), which became available just yesterday,
so i need to synchronize the rest now.

And i finally can make text rendering support working properly in Athens.
We will be able to use both freetype code + athens code to complement
each other.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.