[Pharo-project] Athens Mac os doc like animation

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Wed Jul 4 16:04:14 EDT 2012

Hi Stef, surely is happening because the path to the Cairo Lib changed.

It used to in the MacPorts path, but now Igor is shipping NB vm's with Cairo.
So we should change the following method.

TCairoLibrary>>nbLibraryNameOrHandle
	(NativeBoost platformId = NativeBoostConstants linux32PlatformId) ifTrue: [
		^ '/usr/lib/libcairo.so'
	].
	(NativeBoost platformId = NativeBoostConstants mac32PlaformId) ifTrue: [
		^ '/opt/local/lib/libcairo.2.dylib'
	].
	self error: 'define your own path'

Fixing it now, will send the new method .

Fernando