[Pharo-project] [Fix of the day contest] 4/7/2012 with extras

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:24:32 EDT 2012

Hi!

I've done a little fix today that allows monticello tests to run -green
btw- :). http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6273
So, I expect this will put us 11 tests closer to a green build.

This was a problem related with the monticello-mocks and monticellomocks
packages.
There are problems still remaining, like, as giving an example:

- MCMock is categorized Monticello-Mocks, but is in the Monticello
RPackage...

That happens with all the classes in the Monticello-Mocks category.  The
root of the problem is that we have some strange objects installed as
packages (PackageInfo registrations).  Have a look at the result of:
*
PackageInfo named: 'Monticello-Mocks'.*

Seems MC tests have side effects over the system.

Guille