Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Jul 4 12:49:34 EDT 2012

Sven,

It's actually Cami and Max that are doing the work ... The sequence of events as I seem them are:

  1. git compatible package format (Cypress/FileTree) ... DONE
  2. Metacello support for git/github (in progress)
  3. in-image support for git operations (in progress)

There are a handful of folks who have already started using FileTree/git/github for their projects.

I am a week or so away from a preview release of Metacello support for git/github (including the Metacello scripting api).

I frankly haven't had the time to work with the Fs-Git stuff. but once I've got Metacello git/github aware I will be able to raise my head up and look around:)

Dale