Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Jul 4 12:35:31 EDT 2012

Dennis,

The work that Cami, Max and I are doing leverages Monticello - Monticello is beautiful... only the external storage format is being replaced ... swapping out .mcz files for Cypress package structure.... by replacing a zip file with git we are gaining the power of git (distributed scm ... the whole repository copied when you 'clone') without giving up the advantages of the Monticello package structure.

Once we are using git, we can leverage the power of GitHub ...

Dale