Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Jul 4 11:50:51 EDT 2012

Yes,

FileTree is actually modeling the Monticello definition structure on disk ... git does a very good job of tracking changes at the method level when methods are stored in separate files (it recognizes method renames) ... multiple files makes reading source on disk a bit awkward, but that's what we've got the Smalltalk image for ... how many people out there unzip their .mcz files to read Smalltalk source?

Dale