Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Wed Jul 4 08:44:37 EDT 2012

On 04 Jul 2012, at 14:41, Goubier Thierry wrote:

> I'm using filetree, which works, but requires that double work flow : Save in monticello, and a quite complex sequence of git commands so that all the changes are taken in account.

That is my point exactly: it is not that it is difficult, but you have to work in two environments (image/terminal/git-app) and be extra careful not to make mistakes (like saving two versions locally without committing).

I would also like to have the list of MC package versions inside the image and compare things there. Moving to files and even using github to compare versions is way less useful than comparing things in Smalltalk.