Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:17:16 EDT 2012

Hi,

No, what is wrong is considering monticello itself an object oriented control management system. Right now MC does not provides anything that can be thought as that... even more, MC does not provides anything better than current CMS around...
So, what we have now is an old CMS, and a lot of tools trying to be compatible with that old system. Imagine if GIT would tried to be compatible with CVS... and to create an object control management is a considerable effort, no one want to do, and probably pointless... at least right now.

best,
Esteban