phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Wed Jul 4 08:15:38 EDT 2012

Frustration is a good thing. Especially as a strong motivation factor :-D

All Smalltalk is nice but I doubt Freetype and Cairo are very Smalltalkish.
And Git itself is quite a couple a moving parts on the client side.
That kind of argument is moot.

As long as you are able to make it run properly, and it is useful, why not
becoming our Git-hero ? :-p