Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:05:49 EDT 2012

On 2012-07-04, at 13:50, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> camillo
>
> we are not ready and we do not want to rush.

you're kidding me... FS-Git is out there since 2 damn years!

- I did a 1 week sprint to improve the performance on it and fix some bugs
- I wrote in 1 day a tiny wrapper around it so a git repos can be directly used
  with MC

=> So I recycle 100% of the UI AKA being backwards compatible from
  MC VersionInfo on

Captain Hindsight speeking:

If we'd invested the time gone into Smalltalk into that project we would already
be done!

But somebody had to push that smalltalkhub thing right?

I remember I already had a hard fight here on the mailing list in favor of git.
So I am particularly frustrated.