[Pharo-project] Problem with FileSystem primitives in latest Pharo2.0

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Wed Jul 4 04:44:22 EDT 2012

On 04 Jul 2012, at 09:51, Fernando Olivero wrote:

> But i found that the following is working incorrectly:
>
> (FileSystem disk workingDirectory / 'unexistingFileForTesting.txt')
> asFileReference exists = true

Hmm, that would be a serious problem, I am using that as well,

	(FileSystem disk workingDirectory / 'unexistingFileForTesting.txt') exists

gives false for me ;-)

And this works as well:

	2 timesRepeat:[ (FileSystem disk workingDirectory /
		'unexistingFileForTesting.txt') delete ].

Is there a unit test covering your problem ?
If not, there should be.

Sven