Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Jul 4 04:26:19 EDT 2012

On Jul 4, 2012, at 9:49 AM, phil at highoctane.be wrote:

> Github and Sourceforge are businesses and that's why they stay around.
>
> Without that, well, why not get some resources/space paid by the upcoming "loi 1901 association" in a couple of dedicated servers and set them up with your system?

About S3 we want to control the cost.
Now phil the problem is that so far we should check if we can pay somebody after that all the rest is a bonus.
So this means that so far, somebody will do it on his free time. Marcus administrates the ESUG part during years
and he can continue and we could add one SmalltalkHub Server

Our biggest concerns so far is that INRIA got staff reduction and the servers went really unstable.
So may be we will roll our own.

Stef