Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Jul 4 04:23:33 EDT 2012

On Jul 4, 2012, at 9:28 AM, phil at highoctane.be wrote:

> There must be a business behind all this to take care of the funding and the daily operations.
>
> Is the consortium going to be taking care of these aspects?

It is already as a fireman.

Esteban is payed by INRIA for helping to set up the consortium and he is losing time
with such issues.

Indeed we should think about how to replicate information.
About smalltalkHub one deal was that INRIA will host it and replicate on three hosts.
Now since smalltalkHub was delayed for more than 8 months the people changed agenda.

We will check that again with nicolas and christophe because right now it is hosted at object fusion.
Now we were thinking that ESUG could help there because ESUG has also several servers to run and
marcus does not have the time to deal with multiple and different servers. So one central one to manage
ESUG and SmalltalkHub would make sense but nothing was acted so far.

Stef