[Pharo-project] Problem with FileSystem primitives in latest Pharo2.0

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Wed Jul 4 03:42:55 EDT 2012

Hi Sven, yes is working.

I found the error. Try evaluating the code WHEN the file is un-existing.

2 timesRepeat:[ (FileSystem disk workingDirectory /
'unexistingFileForTesting.txt') delete ].

I will try to fix it,

The initial problem was that monticello is trying to delete an
un-existing mcz file in the package-cache.
Strange that nobody else had this problem before.

Fernando

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM, fernando.olivero at usi.ch