[Pharo-project] [Issue Tracker] a push to get the numbers down

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Wed Jul 4 03:21:08 EDT 2012

Hello,

There are 531 issues on the tracker:

	http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2

We should realize that just adding things will not scale.. we need to close issues, too.
This is especially true for

	-> duplicates
	-> things that have already been fixed
	-> reports on code that has been removed or deprecated

Another kind of reports cluttering the system are "small" code smells that are easy
to fix. But fixing we need to...we can not just add and add and add.

So which of the trivial-to-fix reports *you* did you can fix yourself? Which ones
are actually so un-important that they are not even worth your time fixing and thus
should be closed?

It would be nice if everyone would at least look at the issues that he/she submitted.

One can easily search for the owner of a report:

	http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=owner%3AMarcus.Denker

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de