[Pharo-project] Is there a backup place for

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:51:08 EDT 2012

I'm working on mirroring it, but even that is going to take a while, sorry :(
Also, I don't have all the packages, but I'm working on a script ("working" make it look complicated, is really easy), to help everybody to commit their versions... I think if we all work together we are going to be able to reproduce more or less everything :)

Esteban