[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] renggli mirror created on smalltalkhub

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Jul 3 01:22:20 EDT 2012

So esteban

but creating all the projects on smalltalkhub will help.

I do not have the time but having a script that look in different package caches and register automatically the repository may help

| sharedPackageCacheDirectory |
sharedPackageCacheDirectory := (FileDirectory on: '/Users/mariano/Pharo/localRepo/')
assureExistence;
yourself.
MCCacheRepository default directory: sharedPackageCacheDirectory.

I will try to see if this afternoon late I can do something.

> All Lukas sources: pier, magritte, petit parser, etc…
OB? RB?

Stef