[Pharo-project] **IMPORTANT** MUST READ: Pharo Association and Consortium

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sun Jul 1 04:55:14 EDT 2012

Stef,

I'll be good for at least 40, maybe 99.

 Bill

From: pharo-project-bounces at lists.gforge.inria.fr [pharo-project-bounces at lists.gforge.inria.fr] on behalf of Sean P. DeNigris [sean at clipperadams.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:48 PM
To: pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] **IMPORTANT** MUST READ: Pharo Association and     Consortium

I will be a personal golden member (99EUR/year). It's very exciting to have
this opportunity to sustain the great work of Igor, Esteban, et al.

One thing I've been wondering is how contributors fit into the structure...
it seems that members of our community spending many hours creating new
features, fixing bugs, etc. should be formally recognized and have input
into the direction of Pharo.

Sean