[Pharo-project] Goods Test Runner Pharo 1.3 Issues

mail list mail.list at ficonab.com
Mon Oct 31 23:18:19 EDT 2011

I am trying to deploy a Pharo 1.3 image using Goods and running into some basic issues where my objects are not persisted by reachability.
eg I put dictionary x at root under a key 'test'
eg db root at: 'test' put x.
db commit.
Then at x i updated instance variable and add something to its dictionary and committ
eg x intancevariable y at: 'key' put 'zzzz'
db commit

looking at the root x does not get updated with y.

I have the majority of the test cases pasing except for testIdentitySet and testFlushAllRemovesAllUnreferenced.

In testIdentitySet the following failure
| set x y y2 |
	set := KKIdentitySet database: dbOne.
	x := 1 at 1.
	y := 2 at 2.
	set add: x.
	set add: y.
	self assert: (set includes: x).
	self assert: (set includes: y).
	self deny: (set includes: 1 at 1).  -->fails

set = (2 at 2,1 at 1)
so it seems to think that x and 1 at 1 are the same.  Which to me seems correct but I may be misunderstanding the testcase.

Any thoughts or pointers to update my mistakes in using Goods db would be helpful.

S.