[Pharo-project] Marking methods

Bernat Romagosa tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:18:15 EDT 2011

Hi list,

I've been thinking for a while that it'd be great if we could somehow
graphically mark methods in the browser. Like adding an icon next to their
name or highlighting them in different colors.

When reviewing code, I find myself going through methods and would love to
be able to mark them once they've been reviewed, to prevent me from going
through them again.

Does anyone else have the same needs? How do you guys manage this? I thought
about flagging methods, but that'd mean I'd have to read through all my
methods again to remove the flags once I'm done with the revision.

Bernat Romagosa.