[Pharo-project] When will Fuel file format stabilize?

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Thu Oct 20 06:54:17 EDT 2011

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> Well...thanks guys. The point is taken. Thanks Philip, Bill and all
> who gave feedback and suggestions. We are aware of this and we are
> already discussing with Martin possible solutions and analyzing all
> the things that has been said in this thread.
> We will keep you informed.
>
> Cheers
Just one thing I hadn't seen discussed.  Is Fuel possibly a way to
exchange objects/data between users/systems ?  In which case it would
have to deal with different systems having different versions of Fuel.

cheers, Ben