[Pharo-project] ConfigurationOfGrease stable does not load in Pharo 1.3

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Oct 18 18:03:00 EDT 2011

Great!

Yes...that's the one ...I've subscribe to the rss feed for the Metacello build (Looks like you kicked one off already) so I'll be able to respond to those issues...

Presumably you'll trigger builds not only when the config changes, but when underlying platform changes as well? Or is it better to schedule it to build once a day (or when config changes)?

Dale