[Pharo-project] Can this be improved in Glamourous?

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Sun Oct 16 15:46:46 EDT 2011

On Oct 15, 2011, at 11:13 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On Oct 15, 2011, at 10:58 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 15 Oct 2011, at 22:36, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Tudor. Today I wanted to give it a try to 'GT-Inspector' 'GT-Playground'   hence I did:
>>
>> I am happy you decided to give them a try :). But, the Playground is not yet ready :).
>>
>>> (ConfigurationOfGlamoroust project version: #bleedingEdge) load: #('GT-Inspector' 'GT-Playground' ).
>>>
>>> In a Pharo 1.3 release. To my surprise, it took like half an hour to install, and it even was broken because it installed a different version of refactoring browser that is not working in 1.3.
>>
>> This is due to a broken ConfiguraitonOfRB. I would actually be very interested in a fix in this area.
>
> what is broken? because I spent one full sprint to fix it.

the fixed version needs a new Core (13315), while the Full image right now is 13307.
The RB between the two is not compatible.

We need to fix the Metacello of Shout to load the latest version so we can build a Full image based
on 13315, this should solve some of the problems.

	Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de